Nafundi designs, builds, deploys, and supports mobile data collection software.
We started Open Data Kit, the best way to collect data on a mobile device.


Nafundi ensures Johns Hopkins can evaluate research globally

Nafundi ensures Johns Hopkins can evaluate research globally

We've used Open Data Kit for years and we love it. Our latest project needed new features that were not in ODK Collect and so we came to Nafundi for help. We knew it would be a lot of work in a short amount of time but they delivered big time. If you need changes to ODK done well and on time, I can't recommend Nafundi enough.

Luke MacDonald
Johns Hopkins University


Nafundi works with Google to monitor changes to ecosystem

Nafundi works with Google to monitor changes to ecosystem

I've been working with Nafundi's founders since 2009. From the Amazon rain forest to the heart of Africa, they have a rare ability to discern the essence of a problem and deliver solutions that are easy to use, work at scale, and make a difference.

Rebecca Moore
Google


Nafundi helps Task Force for Global Health eliminate tropical diseases

Nafundi helps Task Force for Global Health eliminate tropical diseases

Being able to quickly collect and process data is vital to public health programs. We've been working with Nafundi for years, and they are great at solving the pain points (on mobile and desktop) we come across. They work quickly, solve problems the first time, and give us the confidence we need to scale. We could not do our work without Nafundi.

Alex Pavluck
Taskforce for Global Health

Recent posts

  • eLQAS: Collecting real-time polio vaccination data with ODK

    The goal of the Global Polio Eradication Initiative (GPEI) is to ensure that no child suffers from the paralysis caused by polio. Great progress has been made since GPEI's foundation in 1988. Worldwide incidence of polio has fallen by 99% and some 10 million people are walking today because of GPEI's work. The global health community is now pushing to rid the world of the remaining 1% of polio cases and mobile data collection is essential to validating that this important work is done well. Read more.

  • XLSForm Offline: Easily create, convert, and validate forms

    Nafundi's XLSForm Offline is an app for Windows and Mac that converts data collection forms created with the XLSForm standard into XForms that ODK Collect or ODK Aggregate need. Once converted, it also validates that the XForm will run perfectly with all ODK tools. Read more.

  • Increasing data safety in ODK Collect with delete after send and forced form save

    We are excited to announce that ODK Collect v1.4.4 includes delete after send and forced form saves, two great new features that Nafundi added to increase data safety in ODK Collect. If you haven't upgraded already, now is a great time! Read more.